Family Snapshot & Winter Photos

Family Snapshot & Winter Photos

I thought I'd jump in here and give you a little update since it's the beginning of the year - and we're doing our best to get back into a routine (aka rejoining the living). 

IMG_7105.JPG

Norah is almost 6 MONTHS old, loving her 6,000 new teething toys she got for Christmas and has the cutest dimples that have joined the party this month. 

HendersonSnow2.jpg

Winnie is TWO, going on 18 and has picked up the sass faster than her older siblings. She loves to say "HA HA" when she gets something the other two don't or manages to steal their toys. She's 90% potty trained (the other 10% is directly related to my lack of commitment to underwear because the Target bathrooms are on the opposite side of the store from the home section ... which is a hard no for me) and loves to play with Peppa Pig toys or color all over her face.

Henderson Snow3.jpg

Bellamy will be FOUR (tomorrow!) and is the epitome of sugar & spice. Girlfriend can lay the sap on thiiiiiick but if you cross her, watch out. She's a total daddy's girl, refuses to live one breathing moment without a TUTU, and is the most endearing older sister to her baby sis. She's going to be such an amazing mama one day. 

Baylor is FIVE (and a half) and is currently obsessed with legos. It's so fun to watch him build them - only mildly ;) irritating to walk all over them. However, we turned our train table in to a lego table and it's been perfect. He is a mama's boy, adores his little sisters and thinks dancing like dad is the coolest thing ever

Collin is working harder than ever before and making such a difference in our community and beyond. It's exciting to watch his business grow and to hear how his books have changed peoples lives! 

As for me, I'm currently trying to catch up on everything post-holiday including laundry (the mis-matched sock basket may as well be burned because at this point, everyone is just getting new socks), emails (6,161 to go!) and of course, cooking dinner (takeout ... because old habits die hard). The shop is currently closed and I plan on re-opening just before V-Day! 

Also... if you're wondering how photos go with 4 kids in the snow? they don't. 

Henderson Snow 2017-298.jpg
Master Bedroom Inspiration

Master Bedroom Inspiration

Notes to Norah - 5 Months

Notes to Norah - 5 Months