10 Favorite Uses for Essential Oils
I want to share my current obsession with you guys!! I was introduced to essential oils a couple years ago, but only started using religiously a few months ago and I honestly can't even tell you how much I love them. I love having natural alternatives to helping the kids with the everyday issues they might have (sleep, fevers, coughs, sore throats, eczema, asthma, allergies... I could go on forever), I love using them for myself & Collin when we're under the weather, need a little kick of something, or even for cooking, and I love the way they smell in our house. I can't rave enough about how oils have changed our life.
Here's our top 10 ways we use them:
1. Purification & Grapefruit in the diffuser while breakfast is going and I'm cleaning the kitchen (smells SO good and clean).
2. Thieves on everyone and everything before we leave for school (keeps the germs at bay & immune systems strong!)
3. Thieves Laundry detergent when I throw a load in (chemical free detergent that doesn't smell like dust ... yes please)
4. R.C. diffused if the kids have colds or for Baylor's asthma symptoms.
5. Lemon in my water during Lunch (refreshing and like a kick of caffeine)
6. Stress away during the witching hour before dinner (behind ears & on wrists)
7. Lavender on kid's wrists & blankies during nap time (this one is Bellamy's favorite - she will not sleep without it)
8. Lavender & Tea Tree in diffuser during bath time (why the eff does everyone think splashing is so fun - calm down, people!)
9. Drop of Lavender in the bath (see above re: calm down people)
10. Gentle baby mixed into lotion after kids tubs! (helps sensitive skin and keeping everyone nice & calm)
To order your own oils and get started using them, CLICK HERE, and make sure the number 12423848 is shown in the "Enroller" & "Sponser ID" fields. When you sign up as a wholesale member, it just means you get the starter kit, which will get you 24% off retail prices AND will grant you access to some of the most amazing Wellness Groups on Facebook, which will teach you some incredible ways to use oils for your family!