Favorite Small Shops
Being a small shop owner for over 5 (!) years now, I have a soft spot in my heart for other small businesses. There's an intense amount of hustle that goes on behind the scenes and everything is created with passion & purpose.
I wanted to share with you some of my very favorite small shops! I couldn't pick my "Top 10" so I just picked 10 of my favorites and maybe in another post I'll share another 10!
1. Hartland Brooklyn: I first fell in love with these prints online, and when I saw them in person, I was honestly taken back by how beautiful they are. They're the perfect blend of vivid & whimsical - perfect for literally every room.
2. Hooray Everyday: Hana is the genius behind the most adorable felt garlands - each one is so unique and they add the perfect whimsy to every room!
3. BlaBla: The most amazing fabrics & colors make up these dolls & pillows and we're all totally obsessed with them. These will be with us forever and hopefully can be passed down!
4. Sharp Tooth Studio: These wall banners are amazing and I think every room in our house needs one! Samantha hand stitches the letters and everything from the quality to the packaging is impeccable!
5. Alice & Ames: These dresses are a wardrobe staple for the girls - they fit perfectly and bonus: they're extra twirly! We wear ours all year around!
6. Beck & Belle: Not only is Molly the sweetest ever, but these are the favorite hair bows around here. They're big, sturdy, and of course extra glittery!
7. Candy Kirby Designs: The most beautiful handmade dolls (with fluffy tutus!) and super sweet basics for the kids. Everything is meticulously made in the USA!
8. Little Blue Olive: The cutest party hats for all occasions that make every occasion very special!
9. Ryan & Wren: The most amazing hair clips for the girls hair - they don't slip out, and are affordable enough to have at least one of every color ;)
10. Childhoods Clothing: Worth every penny... their clothes are incredibly durable (important cause they're lasting through multiple children!), super cozy and the fit is always a 10.
I'm always on the hunt for new favorites, so PLEASE share your personal favorites below or tag them on my most recent instagram so I can follow them! (And don't be shy if it's your very own shop - I want to find you!)